Eastfield Academy is part of the David Ross Education Trust and is a good and rapidly improving school where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
Eastfield is a single form primary school with nursery provision.
We believe that every child has the right to have...
- An education that meets their needs and interests
- Achieved success and have this celebrated
- A safe, happy and stimulating environment
- The opportunity to develop their own mind and opinions
- Family support
- Involvement in the wider community
- Encouragement and support to become an individual and confident learner
- Learnt skills they will need later in life
David Ross Education Trust schools create a rich and exciting learning environment that inspires students to become their confident, academic best.
We are committed to giving every child at Eastfield a world-class education. An education that creates academically gifted, confident, well-rounded young people in the classroom, in the workplace and in their communities.
We have four school/Trust values that underpin all aspects of school life:
|Mrs Russell||AHT & Senco|
|Mrs Brown||Family Support Worker|
|Nursery||Mrs Roberts||Miss Watson
|Reception||Mrs Moore (AHT)||Mrs Hollin|
|Year 1||Mrs Nelson/Mrs Elliot||Miss Randell
|Year 2||Miss Geller||Miss Smith
|Year 4||Miss Knight||Mrs Kerns
|Year 5||Miss Zaman||Miss Smith
|Year 6||Miss Hall||Mrs Dunkley|
|Mrs Brown||Teaching Staff|
|Mrs Mackenzie||Teaching Staff|
|Ms Allen||Support Staff|
|Mrs Gray||Office Staff|
|Mrs Richens||Office Staff|
|Miss Loudon||Amey Site Staff|
|Mrs Faulkner||Amey Site Staff|