The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
At our school:
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed
- In making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals. Limited funding and resources means that not all children receiving free school meals will be in receipt of pupil premium interventions at one time.
To see how this funding will be used in school, please see the Pupil Premium Spending Plan documents below.
- Eastfield Pupil Premium Plan 2017 18
- Eastfield Pupil Premium Plan 2018 19
- Eastfield Pupil Premium Plan 2019 20
- Eastfield Sport Premium Impact Report 2020 21
- Eastfield Sports Premium Impact Report 2019 20
- Eastfield Sports Premium Plan 2018 19
- Eastfield Sports Premium Plan 2019 20
- Eastfield Sports Premium Plan 2020 21